General Plumbing Supply stands behind great brands, and great brands only. That’s why we showcase Sterling products is our showrooms.
Sterling, a subsidiary of Kohler, includes the same great craftsmanship that you know and love with Kohler.
Sterling Product Offerings
As one of the nation’s leading providers of shower and bath amenities, Sterling has styles and models that mesh well with any type of interior design. Their products include:
- Shower Doors
- Finesse™ Peak™ sliding shower doors offer minimal framing around the glass to showcase the bathing enclosure along with heavy 5/16’’ glass for durable stability.
- Shower Doors
- Prevail® with ComforTrack™ technology features a cushioned threshold, enabling easier access to the bath or shower.
- Meritor™ with ComforTrack™ technology allows for easier access as well as being able to sit or lean against the threshold.
- Bathroom Shower Doors
- Custom Shower Doors – Swinging, Sliding, and Corner Shower Doors
- Shower Stalls
- Shower Bases
- Shower Accessories
- Bathtub Showers – ADA-Compliant bathtub showers
- Bath Accessories
- Toilets – Dual Force® toilets, offering more flushing power with less water usage.
- Bathroom Sinks – ADA-Compliant
- Kitchen Sinks – include SilentShield® technology to reduce noise and vibrations while also resisting corrosion.
- Bar Sinks
- Utility Sinks
- Sink Accessories
With respect to shower doors, Sterling offers both framed and frameless construction, 6 frame finishes, 7 glass texture options, and 15 glass pattern options. Creating the shower door that perfectly compliments your bathroom’s interior design is easy with Sterling products!
The Sterling DifferenceSterling creates practical, easy-to-clean, durable products for the homeowner and smart shopper. CleanCoat® technology, a special surface treatment, keeps your Sterling products looking sleek, clean, and without mineral build-up.
Sterling baths and sinks crafted of solid Vikrell® material are certified by the Greenguard Environmental Institute (GEI), which signifies their use of low chemical emissions in the manufacturing process. Sterling keeps designs their products with the environment in mind.
Sterling shower doors also utilize a novel design: bypass shower doors that make cleaning incredibly easy. Installation is easy and oftentimes can be done by the informed homeowner (see installation video.)
Sterling also has a commitment to providing sustainable solutions, like Dual Force® & Pro Force® Technologies in their toilets, which decrease water usage. They go the extra mile for their customers, including a number of digital resources on their website, such as the following:
- Shower Door Selection Guide
- Sterling Plumbing Videos
- Bathroom DIY Projects
Award-Winning Product Design
Sterling’s spectacular designs for their kitchen and bathroom products are not without their fair share of awards. Most notably and recently, the Accord® Seated Shower was chosen as One of the 101 Best New Products by the editors of Professional Builder and Professional Remodeler.
Sterling also secured a 2012 EPA WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year Award, its third time receiving the award.
Sterling Products in New Jersey
When deciding where to go to buy or even just look at options for your home, General Plumbing Supply should be your go-to location.
With a team of experienced professionals to help guide you, GPS offers a service experience like no other. And with great product lines like Sterling, you can bet that each purchase will be a great investment.
Visit one of our showrooms and speak with a dedicated GPS professional today!